Marcie Private Care Home goal is to provide that quality of care that will bridge the gap present in our communities’ health care services.
- To provide holistic care that is above expectation to clients and families in a homelike and safe environment.
- To render high-quality care that will bridge the gap present in our community health care services.
Our clients will rate us excellent in the provision of the care we render, which includes 24hrs and 7 days resident care in a homelike environment, respite care, palliative care, and home care services. This will be achieved through our extraordinary services from our owners who are Registered Nurses (RNs) and with some more help from Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Certified Care Aides (CCAs). Also, by demonstrating teamwork, respect, creativity, and collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- To nurture a caring and compassionate environment at all times.
- Family and community involvement with the provision of care.
- Client and families have the right to a holistic approach in addressing their physical, emotional, social and spiritual care needs.
- Everybody has a right to live and die with dignity.
What do you think of our services?
Send us feedback, and we will get back to you ASAP!